Tuesday, March 17, 2015

not fit and okay with it....

I suck at journaling....but I rock at blogging, something I've been doing for 8 years and quiet successfully as a book reviewer. So when I thought about what I wanted to say and how I wanted to say it, I of course decided I wanted to blog because who knows maybe there are other moms out there like me. 

So here goes...

My name is Heather and I'm not fit. 

I'm not just talking about physically fit, I mean...

emotionally

spiritually

mentally

And you know what I'm okay with that. Why? 

Because it gives me something to work for this year. 

You see I turn 40 this year, and I've decided that this is the year I take my life back. 

My journey is my own and one that I own. 

If no one reads this blog I'm okay with that as well. This is for no one by myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment